Words Hurt, Remember, when you were a kid, and the kids on the playfield would yell out, “you are so uncoordinated and ugly,” “you can’t play this game”, or when you said something wrong in class, you would get those looks, kids would giggle, and you would hear a quiet, “she’s so stupid.” Those words stick, and 20 years later you can’t figure out why you unable to lose weight or why you feel you are not worthy or good enough. You feel stuck. Words hurt, and, emotionally they don’t just go away. We all have those memories, not all the same story, but similar ones!
Words can truly be weapons So, we need to stop and think about what we are saying to ourselves and others. We absorb this negative energy and hold onto it for years, and we pass them on to our family, friends, and co-workers. These negative energies translate and transfer negativity, physically and mentally, into your relationships, business, health, and our kids. Be the change, by being a positive example. So let’s stop the negative cycle, and “Flip Your Inner Script!”
How do we fix this? To find your worth, get your confidence back, begin to love yourself, so you can make the rest of your life, your BEST LIFE, and so your actions will become a ripple effect on others. It all STARTS with you.
Here are 6 tips to do daily to break the cycle
- Find 5 affirmations (positive sentences you say to yourself daily)
- Find humor daily.
- Focus on good/positive stuff daily, however small, celebrate small wins
- Find and surround yourself with positive people daily
- SMILE at yourself in the mirror, every morning and night, and say YOU GOT THIS!
- Write down 5 things every day you are grateful for, no matter how small.
The key here is the word DAILY, It is important to create daily habits, so work on these 6 tips every single day, and you will see a change in your attitude, your mood, and watch your life change.
You Got This!
Patricia Love, The RahRah Coach
- Join me in the Words Matter Movement by supporting my Healing Hoodies for our youth. When you wear a Healing Hoodie you could change someone’s life, by them, just seeing the right words. Be part of the change.
- Get to know me better, Patricia Love, by joining my Closed Facebook Group “Words Matter Movement” The Words Matter Movement was created to inspire people to be kind to themselves and others, and to connect like-minded people to become a kinder world.
- If you want to go deeper into creating a positive life, check out my life saving 5 Diamonds, and the support and accountability it offers. These 5 Diamonds took me from a broken woman into a successful new life, that I now love living.